The SHTOK. trade mark constantly strives to set up standards in the industry on practice and contribute to improvement of its environment quality by all means – and in terms of the selection of our products, and in terms of professionalism of our employees and of our customers’ knowledge about new products in the market.
Just in the context of this mission in July 2004 New Engineering Solutions Co., Ltd opened its own training centre that helps to organize the process of professional development of company employees, and also the transmission of our accumulated knowledge and skills to partners and customers on the permanent and professional basis.
The aims of the training centre:
● To create a regular education system of working with tools and consumable materials in the electrical installation sphere;
● To make practical trainings;
● To test and compare products of different manufacturers;
● To upload video trainings of working with tools and consumable materials to the Internet;
● To make trainings of sales, competitive features of products and/or comparative analysis of products;
● To improve professional skills of employees;
● To increase knowledge of students of professional technical colleges.
The course consists of two parts: theoretical and practical. During the theoretical part attendants get necessary knowledge about physical processes of systems and constructions, appropriate loads of tools during their usage, ways and methods of making tools and consumable materials, technical parameters and features of different kinds of tools and so on.
The practical part is supposed to give visual education with samples and self-conducted operations of preparing tools for work, studying of possibilities of a tool on practice, executing some operations under a coach’s control and so on. The course also provides with the comparative analysis and testing of tools of different brands.
The address of the training centre: Bld 13B, Kashirskoye highway, Moscow. All necessary tools, materials and equipment for an effective educational process are already bought and installed. Some part of classes will be also available to our Internet attendance in the form of webinars and master classes.
For more details of the operation of the training center please call: +7 (495)223-32-10.