Pulling winch with a gasoline motor is used for pulling self-supporting insulated wires with the help of a cable pulling rope up to Ø12mm. It is equipped by a four-stroke gasoline engine Honda.
Two cable drums spinning with different rotary speed provide two speeds of pulling: at 10kN force - 15m/min and at 5kN force - 30m/min.
Поделиться в социальных сетях
- Winch with a gasoline engine Honda;
- Galvanized frame, high degree corrosion protection;
- Wheels for convinient trasportation among project sites;
- Removable protection shield for protecting from possible pulling rope breakage;
- Absence of a transmission gear;
- Additional fixing stands;
- Can be transported in a car trunk;