Dielectric scwredrivers of the brand SHTOK. are used in all kinds of electrical installation operations, including operations under active voltage up to 1000V of alternating current.
Screwdriver shanks are made of chrome molybdenum steel. Its features totally satisfy main demands of electrical installation. This steel is more techonological in processing and of a reasonable price.
- 09310 Dielectric screwdriver SL 2.5х0.4х75 mm
- 09312 Dielectric screwdriver SL 4х0.8x100 mm
- 09314 Dielectric screwdriver SL 5.5х1x125 mm
- 09316 Dielectric screwdriver Ph 0х60 mm
- 09318 Dielectric screwdriver Ph 1х80 mm
- 09320 Dielectric screwdriver Ph 2х100 mm
- 09322 Dielectric screwdriver, combitip, Ph 1/SL 4.5x80 mm
- 09324 Dielectric screwdriver, combitip, Ph 2 / SL 6.0x100 mm
- 09326 Dielectric screwdriver, combitip, Pz 1 / SL 4.5x80 mm
- 09328 Dielectric screwdriver, combitip, Pz 2 / SL 6.0x100 mm
- 09201 Dielectric scwredriver Sl4.0x100 mm
- 09202 Dielectric scwredriver Sl 5.5x125x1.0 mm
- 09203 Dielectric scwredriver Sl6.5x150 mm
- 09204 Dielectric scwredriver Ph0x75 mm
- 09205 Dielectric scwredriver Ph1x100 mm
- 09206 Dielectric scwredriver Ph2x125 mm
- 09207 Dielectric scwredriver Sl3.0x75 mm
- 09208 Dielectric scwredriver Ph3.0x150 mm
The shank has a magnetized tip, this makes the screwdriver especially easy-to-use in installation of electrical devices which are placed vertically.
For safe fixation of the working part of the screwdriver the handle base is made of rigid polypropylene, the base is further covered by a layer of thermo plastic rubber which provides a firm and reliable grip of the handle. For preventing the screwdriver rolling down from an inclined surface there are special flat spots on the handle. Dielectric screwdrivers of SHTOK. are made in red and yellow colors, this meets European requirements of a tool for electrical installation operations.
Our screwdriver selection also offers a professional series for operations in manufacturing, for assembling and electrical installation operations under active voltage. The two-component handle of an ergonomic shape providing a tight grip and long-term heavy-load working without fatigue. Inserts made of thermo plastic rubber prevent sliding, decrease gripping effort, prevent calluses. The wide part of the handle increases the torsional moment of the screwdriver making it possible to work with stuck screws and bolts.
For making the working part we use steel of molybden vanadium alloy which enormously increases usability of the screwdriver. Besides handle marking as a screw symbol, the insulated part of slot head screwdrivers is yellow, and the insulated part of cross head screwdrivers is red, which makes screwdriver recognition easier while working.