Dielectric pliers of the brand SHTOK. are recomended for implementing under voltage routine maintenance and installation operations. Special handles are made of two-layer plastisol by dip coating method. The tools meet requirements of VDE 0 682 201, IEC 60900 and GOST 28037, GOST 5547.
- 08215 1000 V LONG-NOSE PLIERS WITH ANGLED NOSE, 160 mm
- 08214 1000 V LONG-NOSE PLIERS 160 mm
- 08201 Linesman pliers 1000V 200 mm
- 08202 Linesman pliers 1000V 180 mm
- 08203 Linesman pliers 1000V 160 mm
- 08204 Cutting pliers 1000V 160 mm
- 08205 Round nose pliers 1000V 160 mm
- 08206 Cable cutter pliers 1000V 250 mm
- 08207 Cable cutter pliers 1000V 160 mm
- 08208 Stripper 1000V 160 mm
- 08209 Groove joint pliers 1000V 200 mm
- 08210 Groove joint pliers 1000V 250 mm
- 08212 Needle nose pliers 160 mm
- 08301 Linesman pliers 1000V 200 mm
- 08305 Linesman pliers 1000V 215 mm
- 08307 Bent nose pliers 1000V 160 mm
- 08308 Flat nose pliers 1000V 160 mm
- 08310 Cable cutter pliers 1000V 200 mm
It is reasonable to use 082 series tools with two-layer plastisol handles in electrical technology. The inner and outter layers are made of two different color materials. As a rule, the inner layer is yellow, the outter layer is bright red. Only two layers can provide insulation. If the red layer is damaged you can see the yellow layer. That means you cannot use this tool in uder voltage operations.
There are special limits on the handles, they prevent hands getting into the working zone and protect them from sparkovers.
083 series is used for professional heavy-load operations. It differs from other products by its high quality, reliability and durability in hard conditions.
Two-component dielectric handles provide protection from current injury of the voltage up to 1000V of alternating current or 1500V of direct current. The special shape of handles provides the best grip and minimum fatigue while working. Special ergonomics with bigger area of palm contact helps to apply 30% less effort in comparison with classic shape handles. This tool is made in accordance with safety requirements of European standards.
SHTOK. pliers pass 100% quality control in factories confirmed by the additional selective testing in Russia.
Special attention is paid to checking tools for compliance with electrosafety requirements.
Electroinsulating properties testing:
- after putting the tool into water for 24 hours it is tested under 10 000V during 3 minutes, operating current is also controlled at that time;
- cooling the tool in a special refrigerator to -25°C and heating it to +75°C we check for damage of the insulating layer.