Mechanical cutters are made of high carbon steel melted out according to a unique technology that minimizes the content of detrimental impurities
Blades are made by a multistep heat die forging procedure gaining a stronger metal structure. Monolithic blades providing a long wear-life.
- 05001 Cable cutters NK-25
- 05002 Cable cutters NK-35
- 05101 Cable cutters NK-30M
- 05102 Cable cutters NK-40M
- 05003 Ratchet cutters NS-32
- 05103 Ratchet cutters NS-32M
- 05004 Ratchet cutters NS-45
- 05005 Ratchet cutters NS-14S
- 05006 Ratchet cutters NS-30S
- 05011 Ratchet cutters NS-50BS
- 05007 Ratchet cutters NS-70BS
- 05104 Ratchet cutters NS-80BS
- 05009 Ratchet cutters NS-100BS
- 05013 Ratchet cutters NS-100BSR
- 05015 Ratchet cutters NS-130BS
- 07001 AS CABLE CUTTING TOOL NB-720AS
A unique automated system of hardening is used in order to get a stable metal hardness. A specially developed technology of heat treatment helps to achieve different hardness of the cutting edge and blade body.
Manufacturers often increase hardness of blades by high frequency current heating. Such technology is more simple and cheaper,however, wear-life of such blades is considerably shorter, the probability of breaking of the blades in the line of high frequency current treatment is high.
Processing of cutting edge is implemented on high precision CNC machines for achieving clear high-quality cut and providing an opportunity of easy service changing of broken parts. Steel hardness, blade shape and cutting angle make possible to cut steel and aluminium to an equally good quality.
The human factor is fully excluded from last steps of blade processing and heat treatment, this provides ideal constancy of product characteristics in every series.
Well-designed construction of the holding unit of non-fixed and fixed blades excludes the possibility of loosening of the unit during work with cables, this allows to receive constancy of cutting parameters and long wear-life of cutters.
Reliable and durable eccentric telescopic handles helping to exert more cutting effort.