The frame assembled with Hydraulic electric pump, SHG-150+, SHP-110 AP+, SHR-150M+
Multiple-purpose hydraulic busbar processung machine SRSH-R is used for cutting, bending and punching busbars 12 mm in thickness and 150 mm in width
- Maximum busbar width, mm: 150;
- Maximum busbar thickness, mm: 12;
- Diameters of holes made by dies included in the set, inches (mm): 3/8” (10.5); 1/2”(13.8); 5/8” (17); 3/4” (20.5);
- Frame size (L x W x H), mm: 1100 х 700 х 800;
- The frame assembled with Hydraulic electric pump, SHG-150+, SHP-110 AP+, SHR-150M+;
- Punching die set, inches (mm): 3/8”(10.5); 1/2”(13.8); 5/8”(17); 3/4”(20.5);
- Hand controller;
- Foot controller;
- Multiple-purpose hydraulic busbar processing machine is developed by SHTOK and produced in Russia.
- Possibility to install any busbar equipment from SHTOK assortment in accordance of demand.
- The height of the frame in 800 mm allows a sitting work.
- Handles and swivel wheels for facilitating the movement of the machine within the workshop.
- All control and operation elements of the machine are set on the front plate for easy usage.
- Emergency stop button.
- The machine consists of single-circuit hydraulic crimping, bending and punching tools mounted on the machine frame and driven by a hydraulic electric pump.
- The electric pump is connected with the tools by high-pressure hoses via a hydraulic switch. Before operating the switch is set on the position of a selected tool. After pressing the pedal down the electric motor activates the pump forcing hydraulic fluid into the system and activating the selected tool.
- Built-in device for center adjustment of a busbar to the vertical axis of the equipment for keeping its durability. It is used for cutting busbars (adjusted cramps) and bending (raising platform);
- Busbar bending angle accuracy is improved - due to the scale made on the horizontal surface, the operator can bend busbars at a necessary angle;
- Cutting tool life cycle is improved - due to moveable bearers the direct axis of a busbar coincides with the direct axis of the hydraulic cylinder;
- Now it is possible to bend busbars of different thickness due to the two-sided die R5/R10.
- Hydraulic busbar cutting tool is made by a guillotine-type knife decreasing busbar off-cuts.
- Hydraulic busbar punching tool is equipped with an automatic busbar holding system - no need to use a hex wrench and a "fork" during busbar processing.Besides, the construction of cutting tool includes a parallel limit stop, which allows to make holes on the same distance from the busbar edge without preliminary marking.
- The system of the rulers with limit stop helping to make the serial works on the busbar.